Nantasket Beach Travel Tips
- What times are check-in and check-out?Check-in is at 4 pm, and check-out is at 11 am. Guests must be 21 or older to make a reservation.
- What is your cancellation policy?Our cancellation policy is as follows:
June-Labor Day: You must cancel seven (7) days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of one night's room and tax.
Labor Day-June: You must cancel 72 hours prior to the day of arrival to avoid a penalty of one night's room and tax.
We also offer a discounted advanced purchase rate with a non-refundable cancellation policy, in which full payment is due at the time of booking. Cancellation policies may vary by date and rate plan.
- Do you require a deposit when making a reservation?Yes, we require a one-night deposit at the time of booking.
- What is your pet policy?Nantasket Beach Resort does not allow pets. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
- Do you offer high-speed Internet access?We offer high-speed Internet throughout the entire hotel. This is included in the amenity fee.
- Does the hotel have accessible accommodations?Yes, we offer ADA-compliant guest rooms. Please contact our Reservations Team or check our Accessibility page for more information.
- What types of water views are available?We have rooms with oceanfront views, partial ocean views, and no ocean views. Please call our Reservations Team at 888-641-4175 for assistance in finding the perfect room type for your travel needs.
- Do the guest rooms include coffee makers, microwaves, and/or mini refrigerators?Yes, all of our guest rooms include coffee makers, microwaves, and mini-refrigerators.
- How many floors does the hotel have?The hotel has three floors with elevators for your convenience.
- What are the hours of the fitness center?Our fitness center is open 24 hours. Access is included in the amenity fee.
- What are the hours of the business center?Our business center is open 24 hours.
- What are the hours of the pool/hot tub?Our indoor pool and hot tub are open daily from 7 am to 10 pm.
- Is there a guest laundry available?Yes, our hotel features a guest laundry.
- Do you have cots and/or cribs available?We have six (6) rollaway beds available for a fee of $20 per day. We also have some pack-‘n'-plays and cribs available at no cost. All are on a first-come, first-served basis by request only. Please call our Reservations Team at 888-741-4175 for more information.
- Does the hotel offer onsite parking?Parking is available for $15 per day and is part of the amenity fee.
- Is there onsite dining available?Yes, our hotel features an onsite restaurant. Shoreline Kitchen + Bar serves lunch, dinner, and a late-night menu. Crave, open seasonally, offers acai bowls, smoothies, and more. Hours of operation vary by season. Please contact the hotel directly at 781-925-4500 for the most up-to-date information, or visit our Dining page.
- What is included in the amenity fee?Our amenity fee includes:
- Two (2) bottles of water upon check-in
- In-room coffee & tea
- High-speed Internet
- Use of pool, hot tub, sundeck, fire pit, & new rooftop deck
- Use of lobby computers & printers
- Guest parking
- Does the hotel accept cash for room charges?Our hotel does not accept cash payments for any services provided. All major valid credit cards are accepted.